Thursday, October 16, 2008

Supa's Bash @ Santos



While I find myself lucky enough to get paid to attend some skate events, I don't get paid to attend them all.  Apparently, the ones that include liquor are not as easy to expense anymore.  

So when it comes to events on work nights that will cost me money and require driving all the way back into the city, I find myself torn between going to the party and risk being awake until 4 a.m. or staying home and be asleep by 10 p.m.

This night 10 p.m. won.  

Not that the thought of another late night at Santos Party House drinking $10 Captain & Cokes wasn't tempting but, hey, sometimes you have to pick your battles.

So I have no tall tales and notes from the underground.  For all the juicy details ask Cronheim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, in a nutshell:
-djs playing the dope oldschool hip hop jams...ya know, the stuff we skated to in the early nineties
-Jeru, sadat X, Smiff and Wesson performed
-a handful of hot girls and one supermodel in attendance
-the drinks were strong as fuck
-i was so f'n hammered i bailed right as smiff n wessun went on
-Quim Cardona was there..hadn't seen that dude in ages
-I'm pretty sure i wished Danny a 'happy birthday' at some point
-i don't remember where i went after that or how i got there
OVERALL GRADE: B- for lack of vaginas, but the party was dope and everyone was having a good time.